Our DevNW Membership buys your entire household unlimited access to one year of DevNW Financial Wellbeing one-on-one financial counseling, foundation classes and workshops.
Become a member today to receive one full year of unlimited access to DevNW’s classes, workshops, and one-on-one counseling. An annual membership costs $75 for your entire household.
Want to get started? Follow these three steps:
- Register your household for a DevNW Membership
- Sign up for a class or a counseling appointment
- Fill out enrollment form and requirement documents
DevNW Membership buys everyone in your household one year of unlimited counseling and classes.
From accessing an IDA savings match or downpayment assistance to building a first-time homeownership plan with a counselor or taking one of numerous personal finance and homeownership classes, a DevNW Membership is your ticket to supercharge you to the big financial goals in life.
This year, build pathways to your money goals.
With your DevNW Membership, you and every member in your household will benefit from one year of:
- Access to unlimited one-on-one financial and homeownership counseling
- Access to our Financial Foundations and Homebuying Foundations classes
- Access to other in-person or web-based personal finance workshops, including on: investing, tackling student debt, social security planning, couponing, wills & life planning, and starting a side hustle.
- Access to other in-person or web-based homeownership workshops, including: home maintenance, home energy efficiency, and buying an investment property.
- Access to Youth Financial Foundations, a personal finance class for 16+ year-old young adults in your household.
- Access to saving match programs and downpayment assistance funds* for goals including homeownership, post-secondary education, or a car.
*Available funds permitting; income and asset qualifying permitting. Find out more info at Access to Funds.
Note: Refunds for services are available only in extenuating circumstances. No refunds will be given within 48 hours of a class or appointment.